Battlefield 1 has brushed off opposition and a 39% decrease in sales to maintain a second week at the top spot in the charts, with debuts from Skyrim Special Edition and Titanfall 2 unable to topple it.
Battlefield 3 and 4 saw second week declines of 54% upon their respective releases, so this drop of 39% is rather impressive for Battlefield 1. Skyrim Special Edition, despite not beating the 2011 version's launch week, is still comfortable in second place.
EA has three titles in the top four, however, with FIFA 17 in third and Titanfall 2 in fourth, the latter of which still being an impressive entry despite not climbing to the heights of the original, which got the top spots in the charts back in 2014. Here is the top 10 in full:
1. Battlefield 1 / EA Games
2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition / Bethesda Softworks
3. FIFA 17 / EA Sports
4. Titanfall 2 / EA Games
5. Farming Simulator 17 / Focus Home Interactive
6. Mafia III / 2K Games
7. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 / Bandai Namco Entertainment
8. Gears of War 4 / Microsoft
9. Forza Horizon 3 / Microsoft
10. World of Final Fantasy / Square Enix
Can Battlefield 1 hold onto the top spot next week too?
Loading next content