The good people at The Behemoth have released this informative trailer detailing the mindblowing features of the Steam version of BattleBlock Theater.
The game will be in closed beta on Steam between March 24-31, sign up here.
For those who'd like a more down to Earth feature list here are some bullet points about the Steam version:
- Weapon switching! Players can now switch between a primary and secondary weapon in game!
- New Cat Guard enemies throughout Story Mode.
- Steam Workshop integration for sharing user created levels.
- Steam Inventory integration for trading! This allows users to trade and sell weapons, prisoners, gems and yarn via Steam.
- X input, Direct Input, and Keyboard/Mouse support.