Batman: Arkham Origins has shot straight to the top of the UK's multi-format sales charts in its first week on sale.
The new title, this time developed by Warner Bros. Games Montréal (as opposed to Rocksteady), managed to dislodge Grand Theft Auto V from first, but still only managed to achieve half as many sales as Batman: Arkham City in the same period (though it did manage almost exactly the same amount as Arkham Asylum). Surprisingly, the best selling Batman to date (week one) is Lego Batman: The Videogame.
Batman's charge up the charts has knocked the top five down a place each, although their order remains the same, with FIFA 14 sitting behind GTAV and ahead of Skylanders Swap Force and Pokémon X/Y.
Beyond: Two Souls has tumbled out of the top ten this week, whereas Lego Lord of the Rings and Moshi Monsters both re-entered. Rocksmith 2014 debuted in 15th.
Here's the top twenty for this week, courtesy of GfK Chart-Track:
1. Batman: Arkham Origins | Warner Bros.
2. Grand Theft Auto V | Rockstar
3. FIFA 14 | EA
4. Skylanders Swap Force | Activision
5. Pokemon X | Nintendo
6. Pokemon Y | Nintendo
7. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition | Microsoft
8. Lego Lord of the Rings | Warner Bros.
9. Moshi Monsters: Katsuma Unleashed
10. Just Dance 2014 | Ubisoft
11. Disney Infinity | Disney
12. F1 2013 | Codemasters
13. Beyond: Two Souls | Sony
14. Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes | Warner Bros.
15. Rocksmith 2014 | Ubisoft
16. Max Payne 3 | Rockstar
17. Splinter Cell: Blacklist | Ubisoft
18. The Sims 3: Into The Future | EA
19. Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Nintendo
20. Sonic Lost World | Nintendo