While Bioshock: The Collection is a great package of three fantastic games, the game did launch in a less than favourable state on PC. Players have been reporting a general lack of stability, and now, finally, publisher 2K has acknowledged the issues and are issuing an array of fixes.
In a blog post on the game's Steam page 2K has released a list of quick fixes for some of the issues:
- General Mouse Fixes, including better Mouse Smoothing, Sensitivity and Acceleration Options in BioShock;
- Additional Speaker Mode Options in Audio Settings in BioShock;
- Improved FoV Slider Options in BioShock, BioShock 2 and Minerva's Den;
- Support for 21:9 display ratios in BioShock, BioShock 2 and Minerva's Den;
- General stability improvement to reduce instances of game crashes.
2K promises that more patches are on the way. Have you been having issues with the PC version of the game?
Loading next content