Is this Skyrim's only pacifist?
Player conquers game with love, not war.
This conscientious gamer has taken pacifism to a new level by playing Skyrim without killing a single person, monster or creature. By investing in illusion magic this peaceful adventurer has found a way of avoiding meaningless death and destruction whilst playing his favourite game.
WestSideLuigi posted a video documenting his travels, explaining what he's done so far, this was then spotted by Kotaku. His character is called Felix the Peaceful Monk and is described as "a pretty cool guy. He calms saber-tooths and doesn't kill anything".
- System:PC, PS3, Xbox 360
- Developer:Bethesda Softworks
- Publisher:Bethesda Softworks
- Offline players:1
- Age limit:From 18 years
- Release date:11 November 2011
- Lords of the Fallen Multi
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt PC/PS4
- The Elder Scrolls Online Mac/PC
- Fable IV Xbox 360
- Dragon Age III: Inquisition
- Of Orcs and Men Multi
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Multi
- Risen 2: Dark Waters Multi
- Neverwinter PC
- Dragon Age II Multi
- Arcania: Gothic 4 Multi
- The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Multi
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Multi
- Two Worlds II Multi
- Fable III PC/Xbox 360
Me and My Spartan - Halo 3
Behind the Legend: Making of Grimrock 2
Interview: The Behemoth's Dan Paladin
Stalking in the Shadows - Batman: Arkham Asylum