Patch coming to Skyrim
Bug fixes on the way...
Even if The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim has been far less buggy than The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and Fallout 3, strange things have been noticed in the world of Skyrim, and Bethesda have paid attention.
"...we are continuing to work on an update for all platforms to address issues any bugs and perf issues we can.", Bethesda's Pete Hines tweeted.
Hines continued to tweet: "We will fix as much as we can for your platform. I don't know if it will fix Ĺyour' bug. Takes a while to test/fix/regress. Hang in there."
So when is it coming? Pete Hines kept on tweeting: "Patches/updates take a little time. We can't turn it around quite that fast. It's been three days. Calm down. We're working on it."
- System:PC, PS3, Xbox 360
- Developer:Bethesda Softworks
- Publisher:Bethesda Softworks
- Offline players:1
- Age limit:From 18 years
- Release date:11 November 2011
- Lords of the Fallen Multi
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt PC/PS4
- The Elder Scrolls Online Mac/PC
- Fable IV Xbox 360
- Dragon Age III: Inquisition
- Of Orcs and Men Multi
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Multi
- Risen 2: Dark Waters Multi
- Neverwinter PC
- Dragon Age II Multi
- Arcania: Gothic 4 Multi
- The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Multi
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Multi
- Two Worlds II Multi
- Fable III PC/Xbox 360