Battlefield 3 beta on September 29
One month before the game hits.
EA have finally detailed the upcoming Battlefield 3 multiplayer beta, and it will hit all platforms (PC, PS3 and Xbox 360) on September 29, just one month out from the release of the game. The beta will include Operation Metro, a Rush map, where players will progress from a park, through an underground tunnel and a subsequent Metro station and up the streets close to the Paris stock exchange. This is also the same map that was playable at E3.
If you pre-order your PC version through origin you will get access to the beta on September 27, and the same goes for those who are holding on to their Medal of Honor limited edition vouchers for the beta.
- System:iOS, PC, PS3, Xbox 360
- Offline players:1
- Online players:1-64 (PC), 1-24 (PS3/X360)
- Age limit:From 16 years
- Release date:27 October 2011
- Battlefield 2 PC
- Star Wars Battlefront II Multi
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 Multi
- Heroes & Generals PC
- Battlefield 4 Multi
- Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising Multi
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Multi