More 2D-Sonic next year
Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II
Still waiting for Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II? You'll have to wait a bit longer. Speaking to Eurogamer, Sonic Team's Takashi Iikuza said that the sequel to Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I won't be out until next year. 2011 is all about Sonic Generations.
"This year, 2011, is the anniversary, so we're focusing on the celebration title. But moving forward to 2012, Sonic will still be going, so I'd hope to provide Episode 2 then."
"We knew about the anniversary year, and Generations was planned way in advance. It was always our plan to release Episode 2 after Generations."
Iiuza won't comment on any Episode III though.
- System:iOS, PS3, PSN, XBLA, Xbox 360
- Developer:Sonic Team, Dimps
- Offline players:1-2
- Online players:1-2
- Age limit:From 3 years
- Release date:16 May 2012
- New Super Mario Bros. U Wii U
- Shantae: Risky's Revolution DSiware
- Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D Nintendo 3DS
- Donkey Kong Country Returns Wii
- Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I Multi
- Earthworm Jim HD Multi
Toki Tori 2 - Two Tribes iDÉAME interview
GDC: Godsrule: War of Mortals - Interview
PAX: Call of Juarez: Gunslinger - Interview
Grid 2 - Dubai Endurance Gameplay Trailer