Street Fighter X Tekken's new cast
A surprise addition plus 3 fan favourites.
Capcom has announced four new fighters for its collaboration with Namco at San Diego Comic Con, with Dhalsim, Yoshimitsu and Steve being joined in Street Fighter X Tekken by Final Fight's Poison.
It's a dynamic mix of fighters - Steve's moves are all boxing-centric, Yoshimistu carries his sword into battle with him - that strays away from the expected appearances. most interest will likely be focused on Poison's addition, in terms of fighting style.
Screens of each new combatant are below, and we'll have a trailer up soon.
- System:PC, PS Vita, PS3, Xbox 360
- Offline players:1-4
- Release date:09 March 2012
- Dead or Alive 4 Xbox 360
- Marvel vs Capcom Origins Multi
- Fighters of Capcom Multi
- Project X Zone Nintendo 3DS
- Deadliest Warrior: Ancient Combat PSN/XBLA
- Persona 4: Arena Multi
- Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 Multi
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Multi
- Tekken X Street Fighter PS3/Xbox 360
- Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds PS3/Xbox 360
- Street Fighter IV Multi
- Tekken 6 Multi
- Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe PS3/Xbox 360
GRTV: Spin the Bottle: Bumpie's Party demo & interview
GRTV: Are the best CoD players celebrities?
Game & Wario and The Wonderful 101 dated
Pikmin 3 date and story details