Silent Hill: Downpour named
Konami brings heavy rain
Thanks to a feature in the latest issue of Game Informer we now know that next Silent Hill will be called Silent Hill: Downpour. We assume the weather will be as pleasant as usual in Silent Hill.
The gameplay will mainly involve running away from enemies, and it won't be very combat heavy, even if there are weapons you can use. The game will take place in the south eastern part of Silent Hill in vast areas that will see you using the subway to get around.
Silent Hill: Downpour is developed by Vatra Games for Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 and targeted for release this year.
- System:PS3, Xbox 360
- Developer:Vatra Games
- Offline players:1
- Age limit:From 18 years
- Release date:30 March 2012
- Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut PS3
- Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir Nintendo 3DS
- Silent Hill Origins PS2/PSP
- Silent Hill 2 PS2
- Alone in the Dark Multi
- Silent Hill: Book of Memories PS Vita
- Silent Hill HD Collection PS3/Xbox 360
- Silent Hill 3 PS2
- Resident Evil 6 Multi
- Aliens: Colonial Marines Multi
Daily Highlights: Monday 20th May
Splinter Cell: Blacklist co-op trailer
Sony tease PS4 console design
Total War novel announced