Borderlands 2 save unlock
Veterans get bonus content.
According to a poster published on Gearboxity, Borderlands veterans will be able to use their save to unlock exclusive heads and skins in the anticipated sci-fi shooter, Borderlands 2.
The picture below shows off the content in question, so if you played the original, you now know what you can expect to unlock when the second game arrives later this year.
- System:PC, PS3, Xbox 360
- Developer:Gearbox Software
- Publisher:Take-Two Interactive
- Offline players:1-2
- Online players:1-4
- Age limit:From 18 years
- Release date:21 September 2012
- Star Warfare: Black Dawn Multi
- Borderlands 3 Multi
- Prey PC/Xbox 360
- Half-Life 2: Episode Two Multi
- Mars: War Logs Multi
- Zeno Clash II Multi
- Borderlands Multi
- The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena Multi
GRTV: Spin the Bottle: Bumpie's Party demo & interview
GRTV: Are the best CoD players celebrities?
Game & Wario and The Wonderful 101 dated
Pikmin 3 date and story details