Rockstar's already got Max Payne's multiplayer and DLC plans locked and loaded for the remainder of the year, stretching from the release next month all the way to the fall.
It's also detailed the Rockstar Pass, the company's own up-front one-off payment plan that nets you all the future DLC for a combined discounted cost of 35% over individual purchases. The Pass will cost you 2400 Microsoft Points or Ł19.99 on PS3 and PC.
The first batch of DLC comes in June in the form of The Local Justice Map Pack which will include three maps to be used across MP modes and new multiplayer challenges, as well as avatar items.
The schedule after that release goes as follows:
• Disorganized Crime Map Pack
• Deathmatch Made In Heaven Mode Pack
• Hostage Negotiation Map Pack
• New York Minute Co-Op Pack
• Painful Memories Map Pack
• Trickle Down Economics Map Pack