Ghost Recon PC detailed
Set for release in June.
The PC version of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier will see release on June 15, three weeks after the console release. Ubisoft also released some details with regards to PC specific features and system requirements as follows:
PC version specific features
- PC high standard visuals (DX11 renderer, new Hi-Quality Assets, new Post Process Effects, multi-monitor solutions support, TriDef stereoscopic support).
- DirectX11 enhanced: Tessellation (for soft 3D models), Compute Shaders-based realistic lighting (for Global Illumination), Volumetric Fog.
- Online Widget: Party, Friends and Ghost Feed functionality can be accessed at any moment from any screen.
- Extended party functionality: simplified and more flexible invitation system.
- Party text Chat.
- Uplay Friends system
- Fully customizable controls for the localized keyboards
A temporary broadband connection will be required for one-time product registration at first launch using the player Uplay account. From that point on, no permanent connection is required, except for online modes.
Minimum hardware requirements
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP (with Service Pack 3)/Windows Vista (with Service Pack 2)/ Windows 7 (with Service pack 1), both 32 bit & 64 bit versions
PROCESSOR: Intel Pentium D 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon64 X2 4400+ 2.2Ghz
RAM: 1GB Windows XP / 2GB Windows Vista or Windows 7
VIDEO CARD: 256 MB DirectX-compliant, Shader 4.0-enabled video card**
DIRECT X«: DirectX 9.0c
DVD-ROM DRIVE: DVD-ROM speed 4x, dual-layer drive
SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c - compliant sound card
HDD space : 25 GB
CPU: Intel Core2 Quad Q9450/ AMD Phenom II X4 940 or higher
RAM: 2 GB Windows« XP / 3 GB Windows Vista« & 7«
Graphics Card: 1024 MB DirectX-compliant, Shader 4.0-enabled video card based on nVidia GeForce GTX 460 or AMD/ATi HD 5850 or better
- System:PC, PS3, Xbox 360
- Developer:Ubisoft Paris
- Offline players:1-2
- Online players:1-12
- Age limit:From 16 years
- Release date:24 May 2012
- Ghost Recon: Final Mission PS Vita
- Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter Multi
- ArmA: Armed Assault PC
- Heroes & Generals PC
- Sniper Elite V2 Multi
- Ghost Recon Online PC
- Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars Nintendo 3DS
- Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 Multi
- Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising Multi
Moon Rising open beta
Nintendo downloads this week
Guild Wars turns to automation
Ouya to appear at E3. Kind of.