Watch Dogs is still the best-selling game in the UK, but with the World Cup now in full swing, it's no surprise to see 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil climbing back up the charts to number two after a 16% spike in sales.
Wolfenstein: The New Order has also jumped up the chart, in this case into third, swapping places with Mario Kart 8, while FIFA 14 still managed to stay in the top five despite the end of the domestic season.
Other than that there was a sharp drop for Murdered: Soul Suspect, while Enemy Front only just debuted inside the top twenty. Here's the GfK Chart-Track top twenty in full:
1. Watch Dogs | Ubisoft
2. 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil | EA
3. Wolfenstein: The New Order | Bethesda
4. Mario Kart 8 | Nintendo
5. FIFA 14 | EA
6. Titanfall | EA
7. Minecraft | Sony
8. Call of Duty: Ghosts | Activision
9. Murdered: Soul Suspect | Square Enix
10. Minecraft | Microsoft
11. Grand Theft Auto V | Take 2
12. Battlefield 4 | EA
13. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag | Ubisoft
14. The Lego Movie Videogame | Warner Bros.
15. Tomodachi Life | Nintendo
16. Lego Marvel Super Heroes | Warner Bros.
17. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare | EA
18. Lego The Hobbit | Warner Bros.
19. Enemy Front | CI Games
20. Terraria | 505 Games