We've got a whole batch of beta keys for the hugely anticipated dungeon crawler Diablo III to give away. Want a chance to win one? Of course you do. All you'll need is a Battle.net account, to be over 16 and to have some good luck. Here's how it's going to work:
Every day this week we'll be handing some codes out on our Facebook page. These will be available on a first come, first served basis, so keep checking in at regular intervals for a chance to bag one.
We'll also be giving some codes away on our Community Forum. These keys will go to people who post something on the Diablo III beta thread. Keep your post relevant, and clean, and you'll be in with a shout of winning. We'll notify the winners via their message inbox at the end of the week.
All winners will be randomly selected, and we're impervious to bribery, so don't even think about trying. Good luck, and see you in the dungeon.
For those who win, here's what to do with your key code.
1. Log in to Battle.net.
2. Click on the "Account" button.
3. Select the "Add a Game" button.
4. Enter your Diablo III beta key and select the "Activate Game" button.
5. Verify your age.
6. Select Windows or Mac as your operating system to download the beta client.
7. Select "Run" when the installation .exe pop-up box appears.