Over 2 million Skyrim mods
Steam users flock to Skyrim Workshop.
Bethesda and Zenimax Media have today been talking about the popularity of the Creation Kit; a free tool that allows PC gamers to create their own content for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
Within in three days of its release gamers have downloaded over 2 million mods, and with over 2,500 already produced, gamers are spoilt for choice. Throw in the fact that all of the mods are free, and that's some serious value for money.
To get hold of the Creation Kit, just head over to Steam and download it for free.
- System:PC, PS3, Xbox 360
- Developer:Bethesda Softworks
- Publisher:Bethesda Softworks
- Offline players:1
- Age limit:From 18 years
- Release date:11 November 2011
- Lords of the Fallen Multi
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt PC/PS4
- The Elder Scrolls Online Mac/PC
- Fable IV Xbox 360
- Dragon Age III: Inquisition
- Of Orcs and Men Multi
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Multi
- Risen 2: Dark Waters Multi
- Neverwinter PC
- Dragon Age II Multi
- Arcania: Gothic 4 Multi
- The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Multi
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Multi
- Two Worlds II Multi
- Fable III PC/Xbox 360