Skyrim 1.4 now available
PC users free to test beta on Steam.
PC gamers can now get involved with the 1.4 patch for Skyrim, but they do so at their own risk (according to Bethesda).
Gamers who have experienced any of these problems will be able to try out the new beta. On their blog Bethesda has warned potential testers: "Be sure to back up your saved gamesáor simply be careful not to overwrite your existing saves. If you decide to opt out of the beta program, your old saves will still work with the current release of Skyrim (v 1.3)."
Game Informer first spotted that the fix has been made public. If you've been having trouble with the game, then this may well be the answer to your problems. The update is only available on Steam.
- System:PC, PS3, Xbox 360
- Developer:Bethesda Softworks
- Publisher:Bethesda Softworks
- Offline players:1
- Age limit:From 18 years
- Release date:11 November 2011
- Lords of the Fallen Multi
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt PC/PS4
- The Elder Scrolls Online Mac/PC
- Fable IV Xbox 360
- Dragon Age III: Inquisition
- Of Orcs and Men Multi
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Multi
- Risen 2: Dark Waters Multi
- Neverwinter PC
- Dragon Age II Multi
- Arcania: Gothic 4 Multi
- The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Multi
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Multi
- Two Worlds II Multi
- Fable III PC/Xbox 360
GRTV: Spin the Bottle: Bumpie's Party demo & interview
GRTV: Are the best CoD players celebrities?
Game & Wario and The Wonderful 101 dated
Pikmin 3 date and story details