No fix for Mario Kart 7 glitch
Wuhu Mountain Loop cheat stays.
If you're playing a lot of Mario Kart 7 you are probably aware of a glitch on the Wuhu Mountain Loop course that allows you to shave 20 or so seconds off your lap time as you go off course in a specific spot. Nintendo are aware of the glitch, but don't plan on doing anything about it.
"We are aware that it is possible to navigate a certain part of the track in Wuhu Island in a way that allows a large part of the course to be bypassed," Nintendo's Buddy Roemer told Sticktwiddlers.
"There are no plans to update the game to remove this shortcut as doing so would create an unfair advantage for the users of the original release of the game."
If you're curious about what it looks like you can have a peek at this Youtube clip.
- System:Nintendo 3DS
- Offline players:1-8
- Online players:1-8
- Release date:02 December 2011
- Motocross Madness XBLA/Xbox 360
- Re-Volt Android/iOS
- Mario Kart 64 Wii
- Mario Kart DS Nintendo DS
- Racer's Island: Crazy Racers Wiiware
- Diddy Kong Racing DS Nintendo DS
- Little Big Planet Karting PS3
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Multi
- F1 Race Stars Multi
- Joy Ride Turbo XBLA/Xbox 360
- Mario Kart Wii Wii
- ModNation Racers: Road Trip PS Vita
- ModNation Racers PS3/PSP
Official images of Xbox One, Kinect and the controller
Xbox One vs PlayStation 4 comparison
Battlefield 4 confirmed for October 29
Xbox One releasing this year