Adele pwns Modern Warfare 3
Singer sells more than Call of Duty
In the UK Entertainment chart for 2011, singer Adele's album 21, outsold Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 by more than one million units. MW3 still sold an impressive 2,814,609, despite only finishing second.
FIFA 12 finished fourth on the table, but the next best selling title didn't even make the top ten; and that game was Battlefield 3 (11). Zumba Fitness (16), The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (18), Just Dance 3 (30) and Assassin's Creed: Revelations (32) are the other games to feature in the top forty.
MVC has the full list.
- System:Nintendo DS, PC, PS3, Wii, Xbox 360
- Developer:Raven Software, Infinity Ward, Sledgehammer Games
- Offline players:1-4
- Online players:1-16
- Age limit:From 18 years
- Release date:08 November 2011
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 Multi
- Battlefield 4 Multi
- Rainbow 6: Patriots Multi
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior Multi
- Medal of Honor Multi
- Homefront Multi
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Multi
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Multi
Daily Highlights: Monday 20th May
Splinter Cell: Blacklist co-op trailer
Sony tease PS4 console design
Total War novel announced