Gamereactor International English / Dansk / Svenska / Norsk / Suomi / Deutsch / Italiano / Español / Português / Français / Nederlands

Forgot password?
I'm not a member, but I want to be

Or log in with a Facebook account
Sort order newest
Atrás

Off-topic

Feel free to discuss anything not to do with games in ...

What are you listening to right now?

Strategist
Strategist
I've started listening to the Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag soundtrack. It's awesome. Among the best in the series so far. The sea shanties are good, but the theme and music score is even better. So it's them that I've listened to.

••• Abusus non tollit usum! •••                                                                                                      Moderatorsjef @ Gamereactor®                                          
Gemmacool
Let it go and someone like you...

Applejuicy
a new day has come

Mike Holmes
GR®
Mike Holmes
Baroness, all the albums, as recommended by former editor Gillen McAllister

RyanTho
RyanTho
Lostboycrow - Love Wont Sleep

RyanTho
RyanTho
Porter- I Belong To The Zoo

baooer
In game music for Dragon Encounter and some obnoxiously loud dubstep
my neighbors are playing upstairs ._.

RyanTho
RyanTho
Skinny Love- Birdy

Alienson
Ender's Game OST - Battle Room

Alienson
OSTs to No Man's Sky

Mandybullard
Very good feed back on your new music video good music good video. View custom coursework service about degree programs, career information, college reviews, and more.

edwardwicks
The Assassins creed is my favourite game. essaydone UBI Soft have give an epic gaming series Assassins creed. The sound track is epic.

saifammar
I searched query of the Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag soundtrack buy dissertation on Google it showed number of results.

Declan Fuller
I don't have time to listen music I have to do my assignment after completing it I will definitely listen Assassin's Creed IV as recommended

stellafrancis
I think music is favorite for all. Music plays a vital role in everyone's life. It is the best tool to get relaxation to mind and body. Most of the doctors suggest music therapy for some disease. Go through the essay of top rated essay writing service to get idea about influence of music.

LydiaLoftis
I love to listen all kinds of music. No matter it is pop or melody. I prefer music according to the situation. Now I am in a celebration mood and I am thinking about the song to play at this moment. UK dissertation writing service

JoSkell
The one that got away - Alice Kristiansen

LyckyLife
Im listening to "to be with you"

dkm-log
Im listening to Ed Sheeran

JoPi
Regina Spektor.

janegrim
The Smiths.

Jacky Angila
Also music scor is the better

Kazzel
Queen

You must be logged in to comment. If you are not yet a member - join now!