Gamereactor International English / Dansk / Svenska / Norsk / Suomi / Deutsch / Italiano / Español / Português / Français / Nederlands

Forgot password?
I'm not a member, but I want to be

Or log in with a Facebook account
Sort order newest
Atrás

Off-topic

Feel free to discuss anything not to do with games in ...

What are you listening to right now?

Strategist
Strategist
Here you can share with us what music you are listening to right now, and your thoughts about it.

Right now I'm listening to the Assassin's Creed Soundtrack. I bought a Collectors Edition of Assassin's Creed: Revelations, but it didn't include the Theme song, so I had to find that elsewhere... I can't see why they would leave that absolutely best song in the game out of the Soundtracks. There are a couple good songs on the CD, but the Theme song is the only one really worth listening to.

••• Abusus non tollit usum! •••                                                                                                      Moderatorsjef @ Gamereactor®                                          
Mike Holmes
GR®
Mike Holmes
Tom Williams and the Boat - Too Slow. If Radiohead drunkenly humped Mumford&Sons, Tom Williams and the Boat would be resulting lovechild. Got a folky feel, but with a substantial edge. Highly recommended.

Strategist
Strategist
I'm now listening to the soundtrack from the movie Drive. It seems I always end up listening to music that makes me want to play games or watch movies and ends up distracting me from all the important tasks I should do. It's great music though, and a great movie.

••• Abusus non tollit usum! •••                                                                                                      Moderatorsjef @ Gamereactor®                                          
Mike Holmes
GR®
Mike Holmes
I can recommend Ryan Adams' new album - Ashes and Fire. If you like his stuff, it's a very good collection of songs. Maybe even his finest to date.

Gillen McAllister
Gillen McAllister
Ludovico Einaudi's Nightbook. Great piano-led album,really chilled and a good background for working.

And something that's not left my portable music player since I downloaded it - Bad Religion's 30 Years Live. I feel bad because it's one of my most listened to albums, yet I didn't pay a penny for it - it was a freebie given by the band for fans a few years back.

Mike Holmes
GR®
Mike Holmes
I've been listening to Plan B a bit recently. Half of the album is superb, the other half is trash. But more than worth it for the good half.

Strategist
Strategist
I'm listening to Mozart's Requiem. There's not been much music better than that, ever. It's one of the most majestic pieces of music there is.

Amokie
Amokie
Listening to John Maus album "We Must Become The Pitiless Censors Of Ourselves". Makes me always think of the movie Drive because of the familiar usage of 80's synths. Tracks such as "Keep Pushing On" & "Cop Killer" are my favorites and the most listened from the album.

Strategist
Strategist
I checked out John Maus on Youtube. Not my type of music unfortunately. Right now I'm listening to some pieces by E. S. Posthumus. Particularly the piece Nara.

Mike Holmes
GR®
Mike Holmes
Snow Patrol - When it's all over we still have to clear up. Lovely album.

JeppeJeppeDK
Listening to the Fever Ray album, just brilliant... and the new Scissor Sisters single

It was the best of times. It was the BLURST OF TIMES!!!
Strategist
Strategist
I'm listening to Vivaldi's Double Cello Concerto right now. Vivaldi has always been my favorite composer.

Mike Holmes
GR®
Mike Holmes
Vampire Weekend, both albums back to back.

Strategist
Strategist
Catalyst by Kyla La Grange. Despite having lyrics the song is ok to have on in the background while doing other stuff.

Baltharan
Baltharan
Bastille. I don't even remember what its called, but that track with the line "And the walls came tumbling down in the city that we love" is awesome.

Strategist
Strategist
This is brilliant background sound: http://www.rainymood.com/

PapaQ
PapaQ
Susanne Sundfør - The Brothel. Who knew the made such high quality music in Norway...

PapaQ
PapaQ
New Depeche Mode album out today - I love it, their best album (probably along with Playing the Angel) since Ultra.

Strategist
Strategist
Listening to Weightless by Marconi Union. Said to be the most relaxing tune created.

Strategist
Strategist
Take On Me - A-Ha

Sofaspilleren
Nirvana - Rape Me

Kjedelig gutt som leser aftenposten og som får toppkarakter. Snart begynner jeg å like kaffe.

You must be logged in to comment. If you are not yet a member - join now!