Gamereactor International English / Dansk / Svenska / Norsk / Suomi / Deutsch / Italiano / Español / Português

Forgot password?
I'm not a member, but I want to be

Or log in with a Facebook account
FacebookFacebook
Sort order newest
Atrás

Games

Feel free to discuss anything to do with games in this forum. But remember to keep it in English!

Diablo III beta

macfly94700
I played †Diablo 1† in 1997 †Diablo 2† since 2001 and Blizard Can't to give me a beta key ! >.< pls help me i waited it 10 years ! ^^

Appended 2012-02-29 00:01:
i don't see the beta key of D3 on the FB why ?

Scave
I would love a key!

The demon hunter looks really cool.
GL all!

Fornix
Absolutely looking forward to DIII. Played the original, DII and expansions religiously. Pre-ordered the DIII CE the day it became available.

Been missing out on the random giveaways unfortunately so far, and as for the key draws luck just strikes me enough for every single occasion as to where there's just a few minutes remaining on the countdown for work to intervene. Although patient welfare has an obvious prio, let's see if I can have my luck here in order to ascertain a key for those moments of the day I have some time to myself .

mandarin29
I still play on Legendary Diablo since the first edition (best screenplay ever see)

Hope my lucky star not collasped by Evil lord

I nees return to tristram check....

Good luck All See you in Game

Craftdragon
Craftdragon
The lore is so great, Anu and tathamet the splitting of the two the creation is just on point, this has me thanking about the good old days claiming my ear's in diablo one.

thumbs up you guys!!

l00ter
Dear Gamereactor, I've just discovered your website today. Super cool. Cooler and more super than all other gaming news websites! If you select me to enter the beta I promise I will not let you down! Peace and love!

jadeak
Meeee I play diablo 2 for ten years an need to taste it !! Thx for the oportunity...

chewyxx
I DO SOOO BADD!. I've been trying for a couple of weeks on countless giveaways and I'm not so lucky. There are also sites that are giving them away so easily, but of course, I miss it. I would be so happy if I could try this game early I'm such a Diablo fan from way back when Diablo 2 was released. I was in elementary school playing it and it was bad ass. Thanks for the opportunity and hope to win one. If I do, I'll see you all in hell >:]

kar98
seeking d3 beta key.... DON'T LET ME DOWN!

Menlovius
I'm chomping at the bit for a D3 key, making me feel like I'm 12 years old again lol

Revos
I wouldent mind a key. Have been following the development of the game since the announcement, and have been a huge Diablo fan since the original, and cant wait to get my hands on the third in line

Good day to you all!

and the CE is pre-ordered already ofc. ;)

Blace
Wow so many different contests and giveaways, haven't been lucky enough tho, would love to try out coop with my friends who are already playing it, good luck to all of you here!

thenoobist
50% of my middle school days and 95% of my high school days were spent playing diablo and diablo 2....can't wait for d3.

TLDR?

I'd like a beta key

shoshana
I have a dream

I have a dream that one day this game will rise up and live out in my Bnet account !

good luck all

mandarin29
Keep my post relevant Day 1....

See you next century on Diablo 12

Good Luck All See You in Game

LarryViper
Its strange how far people will go to get there hands on a beta code, take myself I have tried every where and loads of give aways to get my hands on one but failed, one give away is every hour on a timer you click a button, fastest to do so gets the code sounds easy ? but with a slow connection its impossible so what to do ? I know I will get BT Infinity to speed up my connection and in doing so, give myself a better chance at speed competitions like this one..... sounds good so far you may think.
Well I thought it was until after my order was in and they gave me my installation date of the 14th march 2 days after this competitions ends, my wife and son are still laughing now, my son said in-between fits of laughter "well at least there's some thing good come out of this, it wont take you long to download the game when it comes out" oh well.

jenna420666
Please send me a key please!!!

Svalleper
Mike Holmes: i think everyone wants to play Diablo 3!

Appended 2012-02-29 07:45:
plus how in the h... can i get the betakey? through here or facebook?!

MortiZ
Probably my most anticipated game ever. Can't wait to play this with my clan

IRONFIST clan - "Honor and Brotherhood"
82chiel
A key would be a nice thing. Cheers!

DeejdayD
gimme a key plz! D:

Yorus
Hello have you got one litle key pliz?

dravar
just (how do we get update plz) ? ^^ thx for all

Houd1n1
Sooner or later, we all have to face it: Blizzard is one of the greatest if not the gratest game making company ever. I can see no way in Diablo 3 failing. So much diversity in classes really makes it interesting and I have no doubts the game will be polished as hell. I have played Blizz games from Warcraft, Starcraft, Diablo, WoW and I can only say I am looking forward to this one. I would be mad with happiness if I recieved a beta key so I can enjoy the game earilier Good luck mates!

bidona
would love one goodluck to all

Closed by moderator because:
Competition has ended.