Gamereactor International English / Dansk / Svenska / Norsk / Suomi / Deutsch / Italiano / Español / Português

Forgot password?
I'm not a member, but I want to be

Or log in with a Facebook account
FacebookFacebook
Sort order newest
Atrás

Games

Feel free to discuss anything to do with games in this forum. But remember to keep it in English!

Diablo III beta

Mike Holmes
GR®
Mike Holmes
Who wants to play Diablo III?

btb
btb
I've been trying to grab a code but no chance, I would definitely like to try it

Evilcake
Quote Mike Holmes:

Hehe doesn't everyone?

Sweet that you guys got some keys too! I've been entering so many beta key contests now that it's getting hard keeping track of them all!

Good luck everyone! Hope all of us get in ;D

vittas
Hello all, and gl to everybody! i really need a d3 beta key, i am still playing d2 and the inventory is so limited it's killing me. In any case, thanks for the chance.

bossma22
i need one key i play all saga diablo , starcraft and wow

piffo
The answer to this question is: me and everyone else posting here for shure

now its time to pray

jburby
God, id do almost anything for a key at this point. Have joined every contest out there and failed in getting one. Been waiting since d2 for this game, i'd live to be able to get a feel for the game before its out.

Ringbo
Hello there. Great to see that you are giving out beta keys
I am really looking forward to D3, can't wait to try the beta either!
Really hope that this is my time

Good luck to all other fans.

Skletcher
<<N>> KEY <<O>> JAH + ITH + BER ----> So you can teleport to me with one KEY Cheers from hell ]:->

tinhsoftware
can i have one key? i really like to try out the Monk class. thanks

muqi
Quote Mike Holmes:

Is that even a proper question?
u should be asking if there is someone in here who doesnt want to

miko445
me me me me me i want to plaaaaaaaaaay

st333x
me i love it

zeox
Let's try this again. Diablo!

LuciferEffect
I would love to play the beta, I long for the addictive gameplay and I am very much looking forward to trying the Demon Hunter class and the new followers

Yuya
Diiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaablooooooooooo 333333333333 I still play D2 with my brothers these days. Been waiting for D3 for many, many years. Pretty sure it will be worth the wait T~T

Ejstrup
Ejstrup
mmmm diablo 3.. pick me, pick me

cannot wait for this game, been waiting for it basically since I completed Diablo 2

DeejdayD
I do I do !

Elexor
Elexor
I want to play Diablo III ^^.

One of the first games i played was Diablo I on Windows 98 OS. :o brings back memories.

I been trying to grab a key on atleast 6 different contests so far and been trying to get a key for almost 2 weeks now. I will probably play a barbarian since i like smashing monsters down with brute force and being able to be the tanky char when playing with my friends.

So i would really like a key from Gamereactor if that is possible so i can try out the beta with my friend :/

prodiii
I would love to play diablo 3 ^^ Following the game since the announcement in paris back in 2008. Took place in multiple giveaways without luck so far. Thanks for any chances if its gonna be actually some kind of contest. Good luck.

slyrac
Trying my luck here would love to try the beta to get a feel for the characters before the game comes out. Gonna play the wizard i think hehe
GL to everyone!!

støj
støj
GIEF OMG!!!!

Nice gun....I'll take it
Fumler
I would like to play Diablo ;) Only game covers I still have is WoW, Diablo 1, Diablo 2 and SC2

Jonten_
Jonten_
Would LOVE to get a key!

"If you talk to God you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic."
Craftdragon
Craftdragon
i truly would like to play this game honestly and i would most definitely be honored, i have 3 friends playing D3 beta. i just need a key my luck has been horrible in every contest. so far ive play diablo 1/hell fire: D2,.... its a long shot but i thought i would drop a line... best wishes!!

-C

Closed by moderator because:
Competition has ended.