Gamereactor International English / Dansk / Svenska / Norsk / Suomi / Deutsch / Italiano / Español / Português

Forgot password?
I'm not a member, but I want to be

Or log in with a Facebook account
FacebookFacebook
Sort order newest
Atrás

Games

Feel free to discuss anything to do with games in this forum. But remember to keep it in English!

Babes from games

Reptillo
Reptillo
Alyx Vance, by far!

I got my violence in hi-def photorealism!
DreXorZ
DreXorZ
Hmm, that's a hard one. I'd probably go with either Samus Aran or Tifa...

They're both freakin' hot... =P

DAMN, I nearly forgot Rikku from Final Fantasy X and X-2! I love her! =P

Rain is falling like rhinestones from the sky
gamehead
gamehead
Faith is the hottest!

You laugh at me becuase i'm diffrent, I laugh at you becuase you're like all the others''
DreXorZ
DreXorZ
Elika is also pretty hot...

Rain is falling like rhinestones from the sky
Roggish
Roggish
Elena from Uncharted is awesome, shes like... normally beutifull

G_Rifff
G_Rifff
The real Elena Fisher (the voice actor) is more hot than the Uncharted Elena

Zackier
Zackier
Has to be someone from MGS. I liked the laughing octopus and Meryl is badass.

Strategist
Community Manager
Strategist
The females in the Assassin's Creed games are often quite nice. It's positive that they aren't too thin, which is also true to the fact that it is only in very recent history that the ideal body form is being curveless and unhealthily thin. Historically women should reflect that the family could afford to be well fed. And they have personality as well, which makes them more enticing.

I can also subscribe to gamehead's exclamation that Faith from Mirror's Edge is quite nice.

••• Abusus non tollit usum! •••                                                                                                      Moderatorsjef @ Gamereactor®                                          
tualinda
tualinda
Hard choice between the original AMG's Alice and the nurse from Silent Hill...

Viper7
Viper7
Quote Strategist:
It's positive that they aren't too thin, which is also true to the fact that it is only in very recent history that the ideal body form is being curveless and unhealthily thin.

Actually the ideal body for a female is all about excellent hip to waist ratio while still having nice waist to chest ratio. This has really nothing to do with being unhealthy or too thin and it is actually all about curves. its often just athletic body with low but not too low body-fat levels (and genetics for great hips and chest). (Also: Fat =/= curves.)

Just look at the females in games, movies, series, adds etc.

As for those anorexic models, that thing is mainly for some fashion hipsters. You know the ones walking back and forth in some sort of fashion show, wearing clothes that cost way more than they should.

>_>
Strategist
Community Manager
Strategist
They sometimes look good too though

Otherwise, I have to point out the various ladies in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings. The newest trailer for the Xbox 360-version teases "no quality compromise" which Kotaku pointed out was clearly used as an eufemism in that particular case.
http://bit.ly/wm1th1

••• Abusus non tollit usum! •••                                                                                                      Moderatorsjef @ Gamereactor®                                          

You must be logged in to comment. If you are not yet a member - join now!