English
newest
Atrás

Text comments

Your comments on news, reviews, articles and such things

It's nice to see a good review for this game. I feel that many reviews have been unduly harsh on it. 3D platformers aren't really made anymore. Perhaps the modern generation of Xbone and PS4 gamers don't appreciate a game that isn't high-octaine wall-to-wall action. Perhaps in today's market gamers don't appreciate that game mechanics can be a part of gameplay as well. Who really knows why some outlets have been harsh.

Personally, this has peaked my interest. If it's similar to Banjo-Kazooie, Conker, or Kameo then I know I'll enjoy it.

One thing I'd like to know is, how linear is it? Is it a contained experience werein progression is a case of clearing a previous level or zone to move on to the next, or does it involve a lot of back-tracking and situations where the best stuff is unlocked by returning to previous levels/zones and using new abilities.

Also, are there defined levels and zones in this game or is it more of an open world?
Hey Baltharan,

there are five separated big worlds you open one by one conected by a medium-size hub stage, but there is a lot of back-tracking because a some pagies are not accesible until you get new abilities.

You must be logged in to comment. If you are not yet a member - join now!