English
newest
Atrás

Text comments

Your comments on news, reviews, articles and such things

i have it on xbox one and have no problems. ea need to sort this because its a great game
I am having the same problem on my ps4
Its impossible to play when connected to e.a servers as there is 2much lag in the menu's itself.
I experienced similar problem in the demo itself and thought that maybe E.A is gonna fix it for the final release but is dint happen.
Its very dissappointing as i have been waiting for this game from months.
E.A needs to fix this asap!!!!!!!
Won't let me redeem my catalogue gifts. I buy them and it takes my XP coins but I get nothin been like this for months now and I keep complaining but you don't seem to fix it but your quick enough to take my money!. I want it fixed now because it is getting beyond a joke. In my eyes you a theiving off me by taking my money so sort it out please. Otherwise I will continue to complain and even seek legal action because you can't do this.

Added 2015-06-14 20:47:
Won't let me redeem my catalogue gifts. I buy them and it takes my XP coins but I get nothin been like this for months now and I keep complaining but you don't seem to fix it but your quick enough to take my money!. I want it fixed now because it is getting beyond a joke. In my eyes you a theiving off me by taking my money so sort it out please. Otherwise I will continue to complain and even seek legal action because you can't do this.

You must be logged in to comment. If you are not yet a member - join now!