English
newest
Atrás

Text comments

Your comments on news, reviews, articles and such things

the graphics still suck... perhaps because they never do anything new with the games
One nice new feature is a beginner mode. Recognizing that there'll be plenty of people picking up the game who aren't core FIFA fans, EA are including a two button (pass and shoot) mode with really soft AI for those completely unfamiliar with the franchise. It's a nice touch that should appeal to younger kids and non-gamers who are looking to enjoy a bit of football over the summer, though FIFA fans are urged to stay away because of the cricket scores that will undoubtedly follow. Thank you for sharing information.
a meaningful summer in 2014 FIFA WORLD CUP BRAZIL beautiful graphics I liked it
More advanced players are being promised better input control and sharper reactions from their players, and pin point passing. As with every FIFA game released there's plenty of buzzwords flying around at the moment, so we'll have to wait and see how these changes manifest themselves in the game. Good post
what I saw was very good, good article.
Friv
As most football fans will know all too well, penalties are an integral part of the World Cup. EA Sports are adding in new goalkeeper animations, allowing them to goad opposition players, and pull silly moves just before a kick is taken (think Bruce Grobbelaar). Shot tuning will be simpler, which should mean less wild shots for inexperienced players. Keepers will also be able change save mid-dive thanks to improved AI, so if they see the ball heading down the middle when they've leapt to the left, they may try and stick a hand out back the way they came. Much like real life this will often be in vain, but it likely means more penalty spot drama and that's a good thing in our book. I like it

You must be logged in to comment. If you are not yet a member - join now!